Staying on top of your credit report and credit score means you are monitoring your financial health. Here are some tips:
- A bad credit score means you’ll pay higher interest rates
- Your credit report and credit score are different
- You should monitor your credit report on a regular basis for errors
- There are several free ways to get your credit score through identity monitoring agencies, banks or credit card companies
- You can improve your credit score by paying attention to how it is calculated.
Listen in and check out our blog to learn more!