In these crazy days, it's easy to forget about generosity. But it's so good for us, even if our budget's aren't what they used to be. Here is a list of 6 ways we can be creatively generous. Pope Francis has said, "Dear Young People, the Church expects great things of you and your generosity. Don't be afraid to aim high." Let's aim high!
Do you know of any other ways that weren't listed in this podcast? Please comment below! We'd love to hear from you!
6 Ways to be Creatively Generous:
1. Donate Your Points or Miles
2. Consider a "Donate the Change" Credit Card
3. Look into a company match for your automatic donations
4. Donate your time
5. Be generous with gratitude
6. Review a book, podcast, or blog. You can practice this one with the Compass Catholic podcast!
Please visit https://CompassCatholic.org. Support MusicbyAdenhttps://soundcloud.com/musicbyadenhtt... ✘ Free Download ✘https://hypeddit.com/track/wnpvxr👉 Spotify Playlists:→http://bit.ly/BestOfVNCM→http://bit.l...