November 13, 2019
Do you know where your parents keep all the information you would need in case of an emergency? Here are 10 questions to ask your parents just in case you (or other family members) ever need it:
- Where do you keep your important information, in case I need to find it in an emergency?
- Where can I find a list of your key contacts?
- How are your accounts registered?
- Do you have an up to date will?
- Have you Designated a Power of Attorney?
- Do you have a Health Care Proxy?
- Do you have a living will or an advance health care directive?
- How can I access your electronic assets in an emergency?
- How do you want to disposition your personal Items?
- Have you documented your final wishes?
The Compass Catholic blog has more details about what to ask and why it’s so important to know where this information is kept.
September 4, 2019
Recently, we were talking to the president of a Catholic Credit Union who mentioned the term “Financial Clutter” as all those things that get people off track with their finances.
Maybe it’s doing something you should NOT be doing or maybe it’s NOT doing something you should be doing. Financial clutter is whatever gets us off track from being a good steward of God’s blessings. Join us for a lively discussion on financial clutter.
The Compass Catholic blog has more on how to find and eliminate the financial clutter in your life.
March 20, 2019
We rarely think about the end of life issues or what would happen if we became incapacitated due to illness or accident. What a blessing it would be to your family in this situation if all the important information they would need was up to date, organized and easy to locate.
Check out the Compass Catholic Bible study, Set Your House in Order. It’s a 5-week small group study which walks you through the process of getting all your important information created, updated and organized. There is no better gift you can give your family.
Our blog has more on this topic.