October 3, 2018
If you are experiencing financial challenges, you’re not alone. Consumer debt is at an all-time high. Credit cards, school loans, car loans, and medical bills can all pile up quickly. Whether your debt is the result of an illness, unemployment, or simply overspending, it can seem impossible to manage.
Join us for a discussion about how to tackle that mountain of debt and check out the Compass Catholic blog for more on avoiding a financial disaster.
April 11, 2018
Are you getting a big chunk of change back from Uncle Sam for your 2017 tax return? Your goal in 2018 should be to be tax neutral—not owing too much and not getting too much back. Listen in for ideas about how to do that. If you are getting a refund this year, we also have ideas for how you can us it productively.
Check out our blog for more about using your tax refund.
March 7, 2018
Staying on top of your credit report and credit score means you are monitoring your financial health. Here are some tips:
- A bad credit score means you’ll pay higher interest rates
- Your credit report and credit score are different
- You should monitor your credit report on a regular basis for errors
- There are several free ways to get your credit score through identity monitoring agencies, banks or credit card companies
- You can improve your credit score by paying attention to how it is calculated.
Listen in and check out our blog to learn more!