March 7, 2018
- in Buying a House, Saving Money, Buying a Car, Debt, Finances, Money, Manage Your Money God's Way, Budgeting, Spending, Financial Plan, Spending Plan, Contentment, Credit Report, Credit Score
March 7, 2018
Staying on top of your credit report and credit score means you are monitoring your financial health. Here are some tips:
- A bad credit score means you’ll pay higher interest rates
- Your credit report and credit score are different
- You should monitor your credit report on a regular basis for errors
- There are several free ways to get your credit score through identity monitoring agencies, banks or credit card companies
- You can improve your credit score by paying attention to how it is calculated.
Listen in and check out our blog to learn more!
September 30, 2017
There are lots of things to consider when you are thinking about buying a house. The first thing is to decide if it is better to rent or buy. Then there is the cost, the location, the size and all the other stuff that comes with being a homeowner. This podcast will help you learn more about all the things you need to take into account when making the largest financial decision of your life.
Read the Compass Catholic blog for more tips on buying a house and avoiding financial disaster. The calculators on the Compass Catholic website will help you calculate mortgage loan payments, down payments, or acceleration on your current mortgage.
Read Evelyn's Blog: Consider This Before You Buy a House